Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Week 2 Results and Notes

Week 2 Standings and Results are now posted in the Links list on the right-hand side of this page.

Some notes . . .
  • Intense negotiations are underway to bring in a 10th team. It may happen soon.
  • There were still four no-shows this week (aside from the expected missing team). Please contact teammates who have not shown up to find out whether they plan to golf this year and, if not, try to replace them on their team.
  • I have golf balls to hand out to several of you. I should be there early next Tuesday, and done when most of you leave the course. I'll try to award you at that time.
  • I've gotten league fees ($20) from over half of you. Hopefully I can get the rest of you this week or next.
  • It's a long, rocky (not to mention sandy, woodsy, and sometimes cart-pathsy) fall from League Champions to 9th Place.
  • Next week's match-ups should be up by Monday morning.
See you Tuesday.

No comments: