Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Week 2 Results May 14, 2024

Week 2 Results Link 


For the new guys, when you open the link above you will notice tabs at the bottom of the page. Choose which week your interested in viewing. FYI, I have updated the matchups for the remainder of the season. Click on any week's tab in the Results link to view matchups. 

The new scoring for non-handicap golfers had the modest change I was expecting and hoping for. In slight favor of the handicap golfer. The results were 1 win, 1 tie, and 1 loss for the non-handicap golfers and if no change had been done it would have been 2 wins and 1 loss for the non-handicap golfer.

Reminder to try to keep up with the group ahead of you. We had some significant time gaps between groups. We want the last groups to not have to play in the dark. Thanks!

If you see your score changed. I checked the math and made I think 6 changes from the scorecards. Not a big deal to me. I check all cards every week. Finding errors gives me purpose. There are a lot of moving parts with having many new golfers and this being my first transition from one year to the next. If you spot an issue of any kind let me know.


Thanks

Dan

Commish

No comments: