Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Week 8 Results

UPDATE: The cost for the cookout will be $12 per person. I will be offering a special government employee rate of $11.92. Please bring cash or check this Tuesday if you can.

What do the Miller, Molter, Moritz, Nelson and Wolfe teams all have in common? They were all mathematically eliminated from winning the first-half title on Tuesday. We're one week away from the end of the first half, and only the Weber and McEvilly teams are left standing, with McEvilly holding a two-point lead.

Overall, times weren't too bad last night. I was in the last group, and we teed off a full 10 minutes after our scheduled tee time. We finished the round in 2:20, though which isn't bad.

Great rounds last night by Ralph Stamler (35), Keith Brown (37), Bob Moritz (39), and Dave Rieves (39).

Next week I'll be there in time to catch the early groups and will be collecting for the cookout. I'll post the cost when I find out.

No comments: