Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Week 2 Results

I have posted week 2 results and standings. You can link to them on the right-hand side of the blog. We brought the average score down over two strokes from week 1. I'm guessing removing the cobwebs from the clubs gave everyone a cleaner club face to hit with. Phil Julson and I, for instance, each knocked two touchdowns off our week 1 scores. (Of course, we could each do that again and still not break the course record for our league.) Dave Rieves was low man this week, with a 35, and Travis Thoeny joined him with honors by hitting 39.

We only fielded 36 golfers this week. Two subs were utilized (thank you!) but there were four no-shows. Aside from last-minute emergencies, please do your best to arrange for a substitute. There are able men standing by, given enough notice.

I also heard from sub Rich Lampe, who wanted to let me know he is available to sub for any team. I have updated his contact info on the sub list, giving you myriad ways to reach him.

See you Tuesday.

No comments: