Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Week 15 Team Standings

 Sept. 03, 2024

Team Mack and Team Larson will meet on Monday, Sept. 09 at 4:50 and 5:00 tee times for the championship.

Congrats gentlemen on a great season. I will post the matchups for the championship soon.

I will also be posting tee times for the Tuesday, Sept. 10 scramble. First tee time will be 4pm. Please review the rules for the scramble. Per Mike Brania request, we will play the upper tee on hole 8. 

End of season banquet will be at Lucky's on Regent on Sept. 17 5ish. I will confirm with Dave Downing.

Starting on Sept. 24, I have reserved 4 tee times starting at 4pm for those who would like to continue golfing on Tuesday nights following the end of the season. I will need to get a head count each week. So something to think about. 


No comments: