Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Week 9 Results

 July 23, 2024

Week 9


Well we dodged the rain tonight and had a great night of golf.

I corrected a couple of math errors. Nothing major, but if you see a different score that maybe is why or I just didn't want you to win. Kidding! I do have my Teacher Wife check my math if I find a discrepancy.

Flag Prizes

Hole ? Closest to the pin 1st shot Tom Thieding

Hole ? Longest Putt Paul Moen

Hole ? Todd Robinson closest to the pin third shot

Hole 9 Longest Drive Jon Walcott


Birdies

Scott Stanley, Jon Wellik, Mike Kraus and Tom Thieding Hole 6

David Downing Hole 3

Dan Steinhoff Hole 8

Paul Moen Hole 1

Mark Woodruff Hole 7


Low Gross Paul Moen sub 36

Low Net Mike Kraus 26

Sorry, I left prize flag balls at home tonight. Please find me next week and I will hope to remember to bring them. 




No comments: