Wednesday, July 26, 2023

July 25th, 2023

WEEK 13 

I would like to start off by commending everyone for good penmanship and near flawless mathematics.

When I do find a math problem I bring in my school teacher wife to audit the change in the score. This week, there was only one blemish and it improved the golfer's score by one stroke.

Behind the scenes Brad Nelson is updating and compiling the history of the league. Soon to be available on the blog. Thanks Brad!

BIRDIES THIS WEEK

MIKE BRANIA #1

DAVE RIEVES #6

RYAN OLSON #6 AND #8

MARK WOODRUFF #8

DAN STEINHOFF #6

LOW GROSS SCORE - 37

RYAN OLSON, DAVE RIEVES, AND JIMMY YEDNOCK 

LOW NET - 25

GARY BUEHLER

BALL PRIZES

HOLE #1 MIKE BRANIA CLOSEST 2ND SHOT

HOLE #3 TODD ROBINSON LONGEST PUTT

HOLE #5 TOM MACK LONGEST DRIVE

HOLE #8 RYAN OLSON CLOSEST TO THE PIN 1ST SHOT

(If you have won prize balls come find me next week)

AWESOME JOB EVERYONE!!!

LEAGUE AVERAGE WAS 46


No comments: