Thursday, April 17, 2008

Schedule confirmed; Still looking for a new team . . .

Gentlemen -

The 2008 league schedule has been confirmed and you can see Week 1's opponents in the upper-right hand corner of this page. I will post the pairings prior to the 29th.

The entire 2008 schedule (in spreadsheet form) can be found in the first link on the right side of this page.

Well, I'm still looking for a new team and captain to get us back to 10 teams. If you've got any leads, please let me know. I've emailed the one lead I got (Thanks, Dick), but haven't gotten a response from him yet.

One last note - on a suggestion, I'll be contacting the Glenway pro to see if we can possibly move our last match prior to the first match in Week 1, as it tends to get pretty dark pretty early in April. Or, you could always use one of these . . .



- Dave

No comments: